The lucky sixpence was originally given to the bride from her Father and placed in her left shoe. This was to symbolise good health, as well as wealth, but most importantly to ensure his daughter's happiness. It was typical for the sixpence to be handed down generation to generation. We have taken the sentiment of this thoughtful tradition and created both a practical and touching gift.
The tie clip is silver plated and can be engraved with a name, date or initials. The sixpence is secured to the front of the tie clip which is the ideal addition to his wedding suit.
Why shop with us?
- Free postage no checkout surprises
- Lowest prices as we don't pay Amazon or Ebay fees passing this saving to our customers
- Money back guarantee if your not completely satisfied send it back with our prepaid postage
- Highly responsive caring customer care by phone, email or live chat
- Our gifts are highly unique and guaranteed to make people smile