It’s the event that is considered the beginning of the end of World War II. After meticulous and secretive planning the invasion of the Normandy beaches on D-Day, 6th June 1944, took place. One of the largest amphibious assaults in military history saw 156,000 troops from Britain, America and Canada land on five beaches along a 50-mile stretch of the coast of France.
Reproduced from newspaper reports from witnesses, this book relives the action and provides an insight into the enormity and historic importance of that day and the weeks that followed. The pages are bound in your choice of either premium, green leatherette, hard back leather, gold embossed cover and is a superb keepsake of the momentous event. The cover can gold embossed with the recipient’s name and the title page includes a name and a message.
- Free delivery
- Measures 31 x 38 x 1.2 mm
Why shop with us?
- Free postage no checkout surprises
- Lowest prices as we don't pay Amazon or Ebay fees passing this saving to our customers
- Money back guarantee if your not completely satisfied send it back with our prepaid postage
- Highly responsive caring customer care by phone, email or live chat
- Our gifts are highly unique and guaranteed to make people smile