The lucky sixpence was originally given to the bride from her Father and placed in her left shoe. This was to symbolise good health, as well as wealth, but most importantly to ensure his daughter's happiness. It was typical for the sixpence to be handed down generation to generation. We have taken the sentiment of this thoughtful tradition and created both a practical and touching gift.
The idea of the six pence has been continued into the keyring. You can personalise the keyring with a small message and would make a perfect house warming gift for those who have just moved into their own place for the first time or for the couple who has just begun their new life together.
Why shop with us?
- Free postage no checkout surprises
- Lowest prices as we don't pay Amazon or Ebay fees passing this saving to our customers
- Money back guarantee if your not completely satisfied send it back with our prepaid postage
- Highly responsive caring customer care by phone, email or live chat
- Our gifts are highly unique and guaranteed to make people smile